Living or Working abroad as a US Citizen introduces some complexity to your US tax returns, no matter how simple your tax situation.
Examples of common tax calculations and reporting required for US Citizens Abroad would include:
- Foreign tax credits.
- Foreign earned income exclusion.
- Foreign bank account reporting disclosure.
- Foreign pension or retirement savings disclosure.
- Restatement of foreign brokerage capital gains or losses for US purposes.
- Passive foreign investment company reporting (for mutual funds outside the US).
- Controlled foreign corporation or foreign partnership reporting.
Let our Tax Advisors take care of determining the issues needing addressed and the forms needing filed, this is what we do.
With us, You’re in Good Hands.